To Download. Southdowns College Admission form please click the Admission form button below, thank you.
|GRADE||TUITION PER YEAR||MONTHLY (JAN TO NOV)||FEE IF PAID BY 16 Jan ’17|
|GRADE 0000||R 37 400||R 3 400||R 35 530|
|GRADE 000 TO 0||R 64 295||R 5 845||R 61 081|
|GRADE 1 TO 3||R 68 970||R 6 270||R 65 522|
|GRADE 4 TO 6||R 72 765||R 6 615||R 69 127|
|GRADE 7 TO 9||R 80 740||R 7 340||R 76 703|
|GRADE 10 TO 11||R 88 495||R 8 045||R 84 071|
|BOARDING FEE||R 72 380||R 6 580||R 68 761|
|AFTER CARE||R 13 970||R 1 270||R 13 272|
|GRADE 12||R 88 495||R 8 045||R 84 071|
A R750 application fee is payable upon submission of the admission form, called the “Admission Form and Parent Contract”. The following documentation must accompany the admission form:
REGISTRATION AND ENTRANCE FEES FOR NEW PUPILS
- Two coloured passport-sized photographs of the pupil
- A certified copy of the pupil’s ID document or birth certificate
- A certified copy of each parent’s ID document
- A copy of the pupil’s latest school report, where applicable
- A copy of the pupil’s therapist’s report(s), where applicable
- For non-South African citizens, a residence or study permit
- A certified copy of the parents’ current utility bill
- If divorced, a copy of the court order
No application can be processed until all the relevant documentation has been provided.
FOR NEW PUPILS
A non-refundable enrolment fee is payable as follows:
- For the first child (Grade 000 – 9)– R20 000 payable when the child is accepted into the College by the Phase Principal.
- For the second child– R10 000 payable when the child is accepted into the College by the College head.
- For three or more children
No entrance fee payment for the third and further children.
- Grade 10 -12 – R10 000payable when the child is accepted into the College by the College head.
Please note: If payment is not made by the due date the learner forfeits his/her place. A child may only qualify for one of the abovementioned discounts.
If annual tuition fees are settled in full by the first Friday of the first College term, that is, the15th January 2016, a 5% reduction on the fee is applicable (see table).
- Outstanding fees for each month will be charged interest at prime plus 5%.
- If fees are in arrears the College reserves the right to prevent a child from writing exams, not issue a termly report or cancel the enrolment contract with the parent with immediate effect, according to the conditions of the Parent Contract. This will mean that the child may no longer attend the College.
The College fee payments may be made annually or monthly in advance. Debit orders are compulsory to streamline monthly fee collections.
The College’s Banking Account details are:
Innospan Investments t/a Southdowns College
Account Number: 622 9051 1114
Branch Code: 261550
Always use your Customer Number, appearing on your statement, as a reference when making payments to the College.
The College requires one full term’s written notice (4 months) in the event of a parent wishing to de-register a pupil.